BI Level World LTD is required to comply with the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism global and international legislation. By applying for an account with gm-associations.com, you agree to the following terms:
- You are not aware and have no reason to suspect that the money used to fund your account with gm-associations.com has been or will be derived from or related to any money laundering or criminal activity.
- You agree to provide us with all information and documents that we reasonably request to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding anti-money laundering.
- It is not allowed to transfer funds between different entities.
- Withdrawals must be made to the same bank account the money was deposited from (to prevent money transfer between different entities' bank accounts through gm-associations.com) and in the same currency (to prevent currency changes through gm-associations.com).
- If the original account is no longer available, funds may be transferred to a different account of the same entity (you will need to get a copy of a check or other instrument proving the new account ownership) in the same currency and into the same country the original deposit was made from.
- One can NOT deposit from a company he owns to his personal trading account and vice versa.
- One cannot get deposits from his brother/mother/another relative bank account; unless that relative joins the trading account (signs the trade agreement).
- A client cannot transfer funds between trading accounts not under his own name.